Monday, July 18, 2011

dreamin minnesota.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly."
-Langston Hughes


Lately I have really been struggling with missing minnesota.







I would always miss it when I leave but sort of snap out of it and get back into my routine when I'd be back here in Pennsylvania.
However, now its different. My heart aches for everything Minnesota.
Mostly my amazing family, best friend Kayla & my church.
It has gotten to the point where I have dreams about moving back & constantly am thinking about everything MN.
I don't really understand now if God is telling me that its time to move on and move home, or if these are my own personal wantings.
For Lance & I, we can't just really pack up and leave. It would take a lot of time to move back and I don't know if Lance could. No matter what, it will be extremely hard for one of us to be away from everything we always have known.


I grew up extremely close with my entire family & thinking about the day when Lance & I have children and not being able to have my mother there when I need her most, or having play dates with my siblings kids... it kills me. Kayla & I have always talked about someday getting married and then being neighbors and sipping lemonade on our porches while our kids play in the front yard... God has blessed me with an amazing friend who i can tell anything to and we share a lot of simlar dreams. It's funny cause she is now marrying one of lances friend/distant cousin thats from PA. The thing is.. they are in MN and lance & i are here. :(

I keep praying that God will guide us and give us clarity of where lance & i belong. not for our own personal wants but for HIS plan.
I also Pray that both our our families will feel a peace with wherever we end up. weather it be MN, PA or half way around the world. I want our family ( lance, myself and future children) to follow the path HE has for us and know that is where we belong..




It's just been a very hard journey so far.

Please, prayers would definitely be appreciated in this aspect of our lives.



Thank you my friends. You all mean so much to me.


-Justine.

No comments:

Post a Comment